Monday 19 October 2015

Extreme sports

Hello~!
I like watching sports and playing sports. But I don't want to try extreme sports. Because I think these are very dangerous and may injured. I'm very timid, so I'm afraid of playing extreme sports. But there are many people who like playing extreme sports. I like watching extreme sports. Particurary, I want to watch Drifting. This is motorsport. My father likes watching drifting, so I often watched with him. It is very powerful dinamic and cool, so I like this! I want to know about many extreme sports more!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, it looks like nice!
    I want to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's so cool!
    I want to drive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yukino :)
    I like watching F1 too. It's so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yukino me too! I don't wanna try extreme sports but drifting is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I broke the motor of my car once, in a drag race, it was stupid jejeje, but doing professional is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it's much better to watch these sports on TV. They can be too risky for most people to do!

    Corrections:
    But I don't want to try extreme sports because I think these are very dangerous and may cause injury.

    It is very powerful, dynamic and cool, so I like this!

    ReplyDelete