Monday 26 October 2015

Hello!
I think Calgary is almost safty, but I had a scary experience in Calgary. When three weeks passed I came here, I rode a bus to go back home. Suddenly, a boy came into the bus and sprayed bear spray into the bus. Then, the bus driver said us, "Get down!" Almost passengers were crying and in a panic. Also I was in a panic, because here is not my home country and I didn't know what kind of spray at the time. After that police and ambulance came, and my name was wrote down by policeman. I think my home town is more safty than Calgary.Because there are some homeless and they often said us "Give me money." In my hometown, it is nothing like this. I think that don't look strange people is the best mesures to live peaceful.
File:Bear attack deterrent spray.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a terrible accident it is!! Moreover the bus we always get on is same! I hope such an accident will never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yukinooo :( :( :( toooooo bad ; ;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its experience was very scary. Be more more more careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad experience in the bus...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I heard about that on the news, but I had no idea any of my students were involved. I hope you weren't hurt at all. That's a very rare event in Canada.

    Corrections:
    I think Calgary is mostly safe, but I had a scary experience here.

    I think that not looking at strange people is the best way to live peacefully.

    ReplyDelete