Monday 2 November 2015

money

Koala clinging onto a Eucalyptus tree.jpgKorean cuisine-Samgyeopsal-03.jpgIf I won $10 million in the lottery, I would like to travel Australia. Because I heard Australia is very good place from my parents and friends. I want to go sightseeing many place and hold a koala. Also I want to travel Korea. Because I like korean foods very much. I think these are very delicious, so I want to eat these in the home of korean foods. Then, I want to buy a big house, and live in there. Maybe if I live in a big house, I can live comfortably. The left money want to save, and after retire the job, I want to use. Because possibly we can't get some pension after we become an old woman.

5 comments:

  1. I want to hold a koala too! You are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who do you want go together....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can hold me instead of Koala. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a chance to hold a koala when I visited Australia many years ago. It was an amazing experience! They're soft and fuzzy, but have sharp claws.

    Corrections:
    If I won $10 million in the lottery, I would like to travel to Australia because I heard Australia is a very good place from my parents and friends.

    Then, I want to buy a big house and live there.

    ReplyDelete