Monday 23 November 2015

My favorite movie

Hi! Today I introduse my favorite movie! My favorite movie is "High School Musical." When I was a high school student, I watched this movie first. My music teacher introdused us. I thought it was very good, so I watched next movie. This movie's ganre is musical and there are many songs in this movie, so we can enjoy watching. In addition, caracters are very cute and handsome, so I like. Also, this movie included some love story, so I like this movie because I like love story. lol
This movie is very interesting, so please watch~! Anyway I want to watch a lot of movies, so please tell me good movies!
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

6 comments:

  1. I want to watch this movie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like high school musical, and I love those songs:))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you will like Pitch Perfect! this is musical movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this movie! I want to you watch "Glee"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have de soundtrack!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree that it's pretty similar to "Glee". That show isn't on the air anymore, but you can find DVDs or downloads anywhere.

    Corrections:
    Today I will introduce my favorite movie.

    My music teacher introduced it to us.

    ReplyDelete