Monday 30 November 2015

Interesting marrige

 In Scottoland, there is a traditional wedding style. It was called "Blacking og the bride." Groom and brige or one of them are threw dirty things, for example, rotten eggs, milk, syrop, flour, soot, and so on, by their friends or relatives. It smells so bad. The reason why doing that thing, before marriage, they are put to shame. I think this wedding style is very strange because I was thinking groom and brige have to be beautiful. There are many interesting marriage, so I want to know more.

5 comments:

  1. I think wedding is beautiful but why need trash :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Interesting, I were in scotland, I could threw garbage to the bride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny :) but I don't want to do that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...that doesn't sound like fun to me! I guess if the couple can survive that, they can survive anything in marriage.

    Corrections:
    The main thing to watch is spelling...you can do a spellcheck before you post by clicking on the 'abc' button on the menu above your post.

    ReplyDelete