Monday 16 November 2015

Travel

I'm from Hiroshima Japan, so I recomend to travel Hiroshima. There are a lot of delicious foods. For example, okonomiyaki, oyster, Momijimanju, and so on. I love okonomiyaki. Hiroshima is faced sea, so there are many delicious sea foods. Also,there are some spot of sightseeing. Particuraly, I recomend Miyajima. This is a island in Hiroshima. Miyajima is one of a world heritage. There is a big red torii on the sea. We can go near the torii at only low tide. In addition, there is an aquarium, so we can enjoy watching fishes. Also, we can see many wild deers and monkeys, too. Next, I recomend the Atomic Bomb Dome.This is a world heritage, too. In there, we can learn about World WarⅡ. That is a little scary, but we can know very important thing, so if you come to Hiroshima, you should visit there. Hiroshima is very good city, so please come!
File:Atomic Bomb Dome Hiroshima 2015.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Next summer, I will go to your home town!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to go to the Atomic Bomb Dome, but I'm afraid of this dome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna eat okonomiyaki !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hometown is really nice. I'll go to it, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother's hometown is Hiroshima!! I like your hometown very very much!!! and I like Hiroshima accent!!!! ~~jyaken~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miyajima and Hiroshima were very interesting places to visit. I also remember the okonomiyaki there...quite delicious!

    Corrections:
    ..., so I recommend traveling to Hiroshima.

    Hiroshima is a very good city, so please come!

    ReplyDelete